DuplexLake Staff Application

DuplexLake2

Application Format:
1. I Have Read And I Do Agree With The Terms
2. I Am 15 Years old I know it's 16 req but I did happen to talk to snector regarding age
3. My in game name is currently DuplexLake, I have an alt account named CrossTownGull
4. I'd say I should start with the lowest rank since I'd personally think it'd be better to start from the bottom and earn my way up.
5. I'm in eastern standard time (EST)
6. I want to be staff since I enjoy working hard on projects, helping others, ECT. The reason I think I'd be useful in a different way than others is since I know commands pretty well, I used to own a server so I can help with coding if needed. As well as I'm willing to learn new things that will help me make a contribution to the community.
7. I'd say a few hours on most days
8. I do, I have turtle Beach headphones. IDK the link since I bought them in a store. In a worst case scenario my laptop has a microphone as well as my phone.
9. Yes, I owned a Pixelmon server before and i found being part of a servers staff team is very enjoying.
10. I would get evidence if needed. (Recording or images) as well as inform other staff members if I can't get enough to keep an eye on the player.
11. I would give them a warning. Unless they were spamming racist, sexist, things and other topics around that corner then I'd temp mute them and inform a staff since players should see staff don't tolerate that stuff I'd also warn if necessary. If it was a spam that was more in an annoying category id first warn them once or twice.
12. If you mean difficult as in unwilling to cooperate. I'd try a different approach possibly. Or deal with it as should depending on the current situation
13. I like to mess around but I'm serious when Im needed to be. Also I like thinking outside the box and coming up with unique ideas.
14. I would say I have a total of around 50 hours playtime

DuplexLake2

Application Format:
1. I Have Read And I Do Agree With The Terms
2. I Am 15 Years old I know it's 16 req but I did happen to talk to snector regarding age
3. My in game name is currently DuplexLake, I have an alt account named CrossTownGull
4. I'd say I should start with the lowest rank since I'd personally think it'd be better to start from the bottom and earn my way up.
5. I'm in eastern standard time (EST)
6. I want to be staff since I enjoy working hard on projects, helping others, ECT. The reason I think I'd be useful in a different way than others is since I know commands pretty well, I used to own a server so I can help with coding if needed. As well as I'm willing to learn new things that will help me make a contribution to the community.
7. I'd say a few hours on most days
8. I do, I have turtle Beach headphones. IDK the link since I bought them in a store. In a worst case scenario my laptop has a microphone as well as my phone.
9. Yes, I owned a Pixelmon server before and i found being part of a servers staff team is very enjoying.
10. I would get evidence if needed. (Recording or images) as well as inform other staff members if I can't get enough to keep an eye on the player.
11. I would give them a warning. Unless they were spamming racist, sexist, things and other topics around that corner then I'd temp mute them and inform a staff since players should see staff don't tolerate that stuff I'd also warn if necessary. If it was a spam that was more in an annoying category id first warn them once or twice.
12. If you mean difficult as in unwilling to cooperate. I'd try a different approach possibly. Or deal with it as should depending on the current situation
13. I like to mess around but I'm serious when Im needed to be. Also I like thinking outside the box and coming up with unique ideas.
14. I would say I have a total of around 50 hours playtime
Forgot to mention I joined on the 09/09/19 if I remember

Toogr

Rather than adding a comment to an application, I suggest you just edit the original one. I personally think is looks more professional that way.

Good luck!